Susan O

Thursday, April 15, 2010

31 days and school is out!

This year has been busy and hard for everyone! I thought when I graduated high school that I would never have to worry with this again! I was wrong!!! The kids' homework is killing me! Do school teachers have children? Do they understand that in today's economy it takes two incomes to make it. I am not sure what two hours of homework accomplishes other than me wanting to strangle someone! HA HA! After getting home from work, cooking supper, cleaning up dishes and doing laundry, the last thing I want to do is to sit down and look at linear equations or find the slope of a line. Seriously, when did I become the teacher. I AM TIRED TOO!!!! I am counting the days with the kids because I am just sick of the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment